Friday 20 November 2015

Not a lemon! 20/11/2015

Finally I'm at home in Abruzzo and I can write some update of my tree! As you can see it is grown a lot since the last update. This first half of November was sunny and warm and the tree is having a great time.
However the big news is that I now what kind of tree it is!
Looking closely to the image you can see few spikes on the trunk (and my finger in the right corner). When i was planting the i used a lot of different seeds at the beginning but the only tree that has spike is the Bitter Orange. That is a little bit disappointing because the fruits of this tree are not really good to eat, but the full growth tree looks great and in a second time I can try to insert a graft of a sweet orange tree to make the fruits tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment