Saturday 4 July 2015

Almost a year! 04/07/2015


Oh God, it is 1 year since the last update. 
Now i'm living in Milan but my tree is still at my parent's home in Abruzzo. That is why i didn't posted nothing since last july...
However as you can see the tree is growing really good!
My mother say that is a lemon tree and in fact it is pretty similar to the bigger lemon trees that we have in the garden.
I don't really know what to do thit those roots. Part of them are outside form the ground. Should i cover it with or it is fine like this?
Now here it is really hot and sunny here but i think that the little tree will enjoy this weather. I've just put it near some flowers to have a little bit of shadows on the tree.

I hope to post a next update in the second half of August

No comments:

Post a Comment