Thursday 3 April 2014

Bigger and Bigger! 03/04/2014

This week the weather was great and the little tree spent a lot of time in the greenhouse.
Maybe this is why it's becoming so big!
Comparing the photo of last week with this we can count 6 complete leaves and there is also a structural change: I had to use some piece of wood to substain the tree (actually a broken toothpick).
Now i'm worried about the trunk that don't looks strong enough to substain the whole plant. I hope that will start to become more fat otherwise i have to add some other toothpicks!

I've also another news: in the back of the photo there is another little sprout popping out! I don't think that this tuna can is big enough for two trees so I placed it in a new pot inside the greenhouse. I think that i'll keep it there all the time but i'll not take photos of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment